Ingredients1 h 9 m servings 209
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a very large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken strips; cook and stir until browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a casserole baking dish.
- Place cremini mushrooms, oyster mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, and garlic in the same skillet; cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in flour until well-incorporated. Slowly mix in white wine. Add chicken stock, sage, salt, and black pepper; bring sauce to a simmer and cook, until thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in heavy cream.
- Pour sauce over chicken in the casserole dish; stir gently to combine. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, about 30 minutes. Garnish with parsley before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- If taking to a party, cool to room temperature, cover with aluminum foil, and store in the refrigerator. Bake in the oven when needed, adding to 10 minutes to the baking time.
Per Serving: 209 calories; 10.2 5.4 20.1 60 313 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Absolutely delicious! I used button mushrooms because I had some that needed to be used and I omitted the white wine because I don't ever have it. I doubled the heavy cream and cooked until it r...
I love everything about it. It was easy and didn't take that long to make. I used small Portabella mushrooms, and a Merlot wine instead of white. It was delicious! I will definitely make it aga...
Fairly decent flavor. I was trying to use up some leftover grilled chicken. Feels like it's halfway to being a chicken & mushroom soup, just needs more broth/stock. I used more flour than called...