Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 601
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in fettuccine, bring back to a boil, and cook over medium heat until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring constantly, until slightly browned, 2 to 4 minutes. Add 1/2 cup coconut milk, oyster mushrooms, red bell pepper, and green bell pepper. Cook and stir until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir fettuccine and remaining 1/2 cup coconut milk into the saucepan. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in spring onions and basil. Cook uncovered until sauce is creamy and coats fettuccine, 2 to 3 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use another type of pasta instead of fettuccine if preferred.
- Use fresh or canned coconut milk. If you want it creamier, add more coconut milk.
Per Serving: 601 calories; 32.6 70.4 13.7 0 112 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was a very mild dish. Not sure if it was intended to be so unassuming. I ended up adding a tablespoon of red curry paste to give it a bit of flavor, but it was still a bit lacking.