Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 59 m servings 740
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place noodles in a large pot and cover with lukewarm water. Let soak until softened, about 30 minutes. Bring to a boil; cook, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender yet still firm to the bite, about 3 minutes. Drain and return to the pot.
- Combine chicken stock, 1 cup water, and lemongrass in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; simmer until broth is fragrant, about 5 minutes. Strain out lemongrass and discard.
- Crush peanuts using a mortar and pestle. Toast in a wok or large skillet over medium heat until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Toast coconut, stirring often, in the wok until golden brown and fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Place chicken in a large bowl. Coat with oyster sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Heat 1 teaspoon peanut oil in the wok over medium-high heat. Add chicken mixture and ginger; cook and stir until chicken is browned, about 2 minutes per side. Remove from the wok.
- Heat remaining 1 teaspoon peanut oil in the wok over medium-high heat. Add onion, jalapeno peppers, garlic, and habanero pepper; saute until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add carrot, yellow bell pepper, green bell pepper, and radishes; cook and stir for 1 minute. Stir in mushroom, red curry paste, and curry powder until well-combined, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour broth and white wine into the wok. Cook until reduced, about 5 minutes. Stir in 1/2 of the toasted peanuts and all the coconut; simmer for 2 minutes. Add chicken; continue simmering until chicken is no longer pink in the center until sauce has reduced to about 1 1/2 cup, about 5 minutes.
- Pour chicken and sauce over noodles in the pot; add remaining peanuts. Stir over low heat until well-combined, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour in lime juice and garnish with cilantro.
Per Serving: 740 calories; 31.6 77.3 37.8 59 2942 Full nutrition