Ingredients25 m servings 145
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill over high heat.
- Whisk together butter, Parmesan, basil and oregano; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide zucchini among 3 or 4 sheets of Reynolds Wrap(R) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Spoon butter mixture over zucchini. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Place foil packets on the grill and cook until just cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip
- Use Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil packets to ensure the zucchini is flavorful and tender.
Per Serving: 145 calories; 13.2 4.7 3.6 35 191 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
These were so good.. be careful when grilling them though some of ours got crispy.. but for me it was perfect. I love a little crisp to my food.. You can experiment with this recipe too, we wi...
Although it had good flavor, it was still watery which always seems to be the problem with zucchini. I guess I was expecting even a little more firm or crispy has others have stated. We even ...
Mine didn't come out as pretty as the picture but they were delicious. I will definitely be using this recipe again in the future.