Grilled S'mores Ice Cream Sandwiches
Ingredients10 m servings 184
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Fold a sheet of Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil for the Grill in half, making a rectangle about 8x11-inches, and place it onto the grill in the center.
- Place 2 graham cracker squares onto the foil and place the chocolate squares on top.
- Close the grill and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes until the chocolate has melted. Using a spatula, transfer the crackers to a plate.
- Scoop some ice cream onto the crackers with chocolate, and then top with the other cracker squares. You can also serve these open faced by just using one graham cracker and melted chocolate with one scoop of ice cream. Serve immediately.
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip
- Using Reynolds Wrap® Foil for the Grill allows you to melt the chocolate onto the graham cracker with ease and without dripping chocolate onto the grill.
Per Serving: 184 calories; 9.7 23.6 2.2 14 72 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
BIG hit with the kids and frankly, a lot easier than the usual s'mores...not to mention, it's stinkin' hot here in Texas (July) and this as a "cooler" treat for the summer. Win-win. We are enter...
So easy and so good!!! The grill gives the cookie and chocolate a nice flavor. Difficult just to eat one sandwich.I used the original Hershey's chocolate bar and vanilla ice-cream. Delicious!!!
This was a yummy twist on regular s'mores. I used vanilla coconut ice cream. Very messy but good!
We made this at a family get together. I didn't make any changes to the recipe and everyone loved it. Using the grill gave the graham cracker a really good flavor, that would be lost using a ...
This is a great summer treat! The toasted graham cracker with the chocolate was fantastic. We used pistachio ice cream and it was divine! My sister is asking that we make this again tonight.
The flavor of the toasted graham cracker was something I had never experienced and it's GREAT! It's nothing like a s'more or ice cream sandwich. It a yummy mess!! Great for kids and adults with ...