Pulled BBQ Pork Poutine
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 30 m servings 547
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the pork on all sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large frying pan and cook the pork shoulder on all sides, about 4 minutes per side until browned.
- Place the pork into a slow cooker lined with a Reynolds(R) Slow Cooker Liner and pour in water and BBQ sauce and cook on high heat for 4 hours or low heat for 6 hours.
- Pull the pork apart using two forks until it is shredded and keep warm.
- Place a 1 1/2- to 2-feet-long sheet of Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil on a table and place the potato wedges in the center of the foil.
- Drizzle on the remaining 6 tablespoons of olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and then fold up the outside of the foil to create a foil packet.
- Place packet directly on a medium-hot grill and cook for 25 to 30 minutes or until the potatoes are browned and cooked through.
- Serve the pulled pork over top of the potato wedges, cheese curds and diced pickles.
- Reynolds Kitchen Tip
- Make a Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil packet for delicious-tasting food and easy cleanup. Line a slow cooker with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner for easy cleanup.
Per Serving: 547 calories; 28.4 53.8 18.9 63 1123 Full nutrition