Ingredients3 h 25 m servings 396 cals
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Line a hot grill with Reynolds Wrap(R) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil.
- Coat the chicken breasts with the oil and season on all sides with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts directly on the hot grill lined with foil and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until grill marks have formed.
- Transfer the chicken in a slow cooker lined with a Reynolds(R) Slow Cooker Liner and pour in water and BBQ sauce and cook on high heat for 3 hours or low heat for 5 hours.
- Pull the chicken apart using two forks until it is shredded and keep warm.
- Mix together the coleslaw mix, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and salt and pepper until combined.
- Serve the pulled chicken on sweet rolls and top off with some creamy coleslaw.
- Reynolds Kitchen Tip
- Make a Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil packet for delicious tasting food and easy cleanup. Line a slow cooker with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner for easy cleanup.
Per Serving: 396 calories; 12.8 g fat; 340.2 g carbohydrates; 16.1 g protein; 37 mg cholesterol; 746 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I swapped the chicken breasts for boneless, skinless chicken thighs. I found it more flavorful!
3.8.17 I recently bought a bunch of chicken thighs for 99¢/lb, so I used them instead of the chicken breasts (we like the thighs better anyway). I think to a large extent the success of this...
Wasn't bad, but the 3 hours on HIGH in the slow cooker gave me undercooked chicken. You may need to grill and/or let the slow cooker go longer to get the full cook (I had this timed out perfect...
I used pruscetta instead of pepperoni. It was gone before I could take a picture of it!
It was easy as pie!! It was a hit with my family and we just used hamburger buns! The coleslaw tastes better if you make it when you start slow cooker rather than waiting until it's done.??