Kansas City Burnt End Sandwich
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 690
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Form two 2-foot pieces of Reynolds(R) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil into large bowl-like shapes with 2-inch high sides; place on the grill.
- Add the point pieces from the brisket to the foil bowl along with the beef broth and BBQ sauce and mix until combined.
- Cook the point pieces for 30 minutes on medium heat with the grill door closed or until they appear to be caramelizing and deeply browned, almost as if they were burnt.
- Serve the BBQ burnt ends on hamburger buns.
You might also like
- Reynolds Kitchen Tip
- Line your grill with Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil for easy food release and easy grill cleanup.
Per Serving: 690 calories; 33.6 66.1 27.9 93 1858 Full nutrition