Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 351
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Add the potatoes to a pot of boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and add them to a bowl with the onions and olive oil; toss to coat.
- Line the grill with Reynolds Wrap(R) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Add the potatoes and onions and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until the potatoes and onions are browned and cooked.
- Chill the potatoes and onions for 30 minutes until cool.
- Add the cooled potatoes and onions to a medium-sized bowl and mix them with the celery, eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Chill until serving.
You might also like
- Reynolds Kitchen Tip
- Line your grill with Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil for easy food release and easy grill cleanup.
Per Serving: 351 calories; 25.5 24 7.4 164 800 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1