Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 233
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat grill to medium heat and place a 12x12-inch piece of Reynolds Wrap(R) Non-Stick Foil on the grill.
- Brush corn with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Place corn on foil and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally until kernels begin to char. Remove from heat and slice kernels off of the cob.
- Toss together corn, tomatoes, onions and basil in a medium bowl.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Add to corn salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip
- Use Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil to prevent items like vegetables or smaller pieces of food from falling between the grill grates.
Per Serving: 233 calories; 17.9 18.6 3.4 0 452 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I did double the vinaigrette, but otherwise no changes. It was awesome! I will definitely make this again!