Grilled Fish Taco Salad with Avocado Dressing
Ingredients28 m servings 665 cals
- Make the dressing by combining the avocado, yogurt, garlic, lime juice, honey, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a blender. Blend until creamy (the dressing will be thick), then cover and refrigerate the dressing while you make the salad.
- Preheat the grill for 10 minutes on medium heat. Prepare the foil packets by placing two halibut fillets on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil. Squeeze the lime juice atop the fillets, then sprinkle them with the cumin and a pinch of salt and pepper. Fold and crimp the edges together to form sealed foil packets.
- Place the foil packets on the grill, close the lid and grill the fish for 8 to 10 minutes or just until the fish flakes easily and is opaque throughout. Remove the foil packets from the grill and unwrap them.
- Prepare the taco salad by layering the lettuce, beans, cheese, tomatoes and tortilla strips on serving plates. Arrange the grilled fish on top of the salads, drizzle with the avocado dressing and serve.
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip
- Make Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil packets to cook seafood perfectly and seal in flavor.
Per Serving: 665 calories; 29.3 g fat; 48.4 g carbohydrates; 56.5 g protein; 90 mg cholesterol; 1191 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Made this for my family and they LOVED it! The dressing is delightfully smooth and fresh, and made more than enough so we used it as a dip later. I substituted nondairy yogurt for real yogurt a...
So upon reading this recipe, I thought it would taste really good and it did not disappoint. I did make a couple of changes though mainly to how I did the halibut. I did the halibut in the foi...