Grilled Cajun Seafood Boil
Ingredients40 m servings 1052
- Heat a grill to about 375 degrees F.
- Add potato pieces to a large pot of water and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, just to jump-start the cooking process. Drain.
- Arrange 4 (12x18-inch) sheets of Reynolds Wrap(R) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil on a clean work surface.
- Divide the shrimp, slightly cooked potatoes, kielbasa and corn atop the 4 pieces of foil, piling in the center. Add 1 tablespoon butter to each pile. Drizzle each with 1 tablespoon olive oil, sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce and sprinkle generously with Creole seasoning. Squeeze a lemon wedge over each pile and add the rind to the mixture. Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Wrap each piece of foil into a tightly sealed pouch. Place on the grill. Cover. Allow to cook and steam for 15 to 18 minutes until the shrimp and potatoes are cooked through.
- Serve by carefully unwrapping the foil and serving with slices of bread and hot sauce.
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip
- Wrap Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil around seafood to seal in flavor.
Per Serving: 1052 calories; 60.9 66.8 60.6 451 2935 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Easiest and most delicious recipe! Added mince garlic to the oil and included half of an lemon. Lastly we grilled a buttered French loaf to add to the meal. We will make again!
Substituted for red potatoes Excellent recipe! Will probably add crab next time.
Wonderful! I followed the recipe exactly except I used cooked frozen (thawed) shrimp because I'm pregnant and didn't want to risk the possibility of accidentally undercooking the shrimp. I also ...
Delicious to eat and easy to prepare. Basically followed the recipe but substituted italian sausage for kielbasa. Mine came out a bit salty, probably due to my liberal application of creole se...