Grilled Cajun Seafood Boil
Ingredients40 m servings 1052
- Heat a grill to about 375 degrees F.
- Add potato pieces to a large pot of water and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, just to jump-start the cooking process. Drain.
- Arrange 4 (12x18-inch) sheets of Reynolds Wrap(R) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil on a clean work surface.
- Divide the shrimp, slightly cooked potatoes, kielbasa and corn atop the 4 pieces of foil, piling in the center. Add 1 tablespoon butter to each pile. Drizzle each with 1 tablespoon olive oil, sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce and sprinkle generously with Creole seasoning. Squeeze a lemon wedge over each pile and add the rind to the mixture. Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Wrap each piece of foil into a tightly sealed pouch. Place on the grill. Cover. Allow to cook and steam for 15 to 18 minutes until the shrimp and potatoes are cooked through.
- Serve by carefully unwrapping the foil and serving with slices of bread and hot sauce.
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip
- Wrap Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil around seafood to seal in flavor.
Per Serving: 1052 calories; 60.9 66.8 60.6 451 2935 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I copied this recipe exactly, even found the creole seasoning on sale at my local grocers. The flavor was perfect. Of course now it is only my husband and me so this recipe made a ton. I have a ...
Easiest and most delicious recipe! Added mince garlic to the oil and included half of an lemon. Lastly we grilled a buttered French loaf to add to the meal. We will make again!
Substituted for red potatoes Excellent recipe! Will probably add crab next time.
Wonderful! I followed the recipe exactly except I used cooked frozen (thawed) shrimp because I'm pregnant and didn't want to risk the possibility of accidentally undercooking the shrimp. I also ...