BBQ Shrimp and Grits
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 822 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large pot on medium-high heat. Add the onions and brown, about 6 to 8 minutes. Add in the grits and 6 cups of water and stir over medium-low heat until the grits have absorbed the water and are cooked through, about 20 to 25 minutes. Whisk the cheese into the grits and season with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- Line a hot grill with Reynolds Wrap(R) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil.
- Combine the shrimp, paprika, cumin, and remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a bowl and mix.
- Place the shrimp right onto the foil on the grill and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked throughout.
- Pour the BBQ sauce on top of the shrimp and mix.
- Serve shrimp with the cheesy grits.
- Reynolds Kitchen Tip
- Line your grill with Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil for easy food release and easy grill cleanup.
Per Serving: 822 calories; 28.1 g fat; 78.1 g carbohydrates; 60.4 g protein; 375 mg cholesterol; 2329 mg sodium. Full nutrition