Ingredients30 m servings 515 cals
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Whisk together ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and water. Reserve 1/3 cup and set aside.
- Combine ketchup mixture and chicken in a gallon-size slider bag or large bowl; refrigerate and marinate for at least 1 hour to overnight, turning the bag occasionally. Drain the chicken from the marinade; discard marinade.
- Make drainage holes in a sheet of Reynolds Wrap(R) Non-Stick Foil with a grilling fork. Place foil sheet on grill grate with non-stick (dull) side facing up. Immediately place chicken on foil.
- Add chicken to grill and cook, flipping once and basting with reserved 1/3 cup marinade until cooked through, about 10 to 12 minutes on each side.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip
- Use Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil to prevent chicken from sticking to grill grates.
Per Serving: 515 calories; 24.1 g fat; 34 g carbohydrates; 39.7 g protein; 142 mg cholesterol; 847 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
They were a hit! Will definitely make them again!
Not bad but not great. I had high hopes and was super excited to serve this to my family, especially with all the great reviews. I followed the recipe and directions exactly. The same flavor ...
Delicious. The marinade was easy to whip up, and the flavor was perfect. Made no changes to original recipe.
Really really like the sauce! I followed all the directions as written and it is just great. I prefer a sweeter sauce, so this was perfect. The bone-in, skin on thighs however, were not so gr...