Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 638
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush corn with olive oil and individually wrap with Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil. Place on the grill, turning frequently for 20 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before handling.
- Cut corn off the cob and combine with black beans, jalapeno, cilantro and the juice of 1 lime. Season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Slice avocados in half and remove the seeds but do not remove the skin yet. Squeeze the juice of the remaining lime over the avocados and lightly brush them with olive oil.
- Grill flesh side down for 2 to 3 minutes and then remove. Quarter each avocado half and then carefully peel off the skin.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and place on the grill while the avocados are cooking.
- Build tacos by placing avocado slices on tortillas and then top with the corn and salsa.
- Serve with your favorite hot sauce and additional lime wedges.
You might also like
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip
- Keep tortillas warm by serving them directly out of the Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil.
Per Serving: 638 calories; 37.6 73.9 13.6 0 332 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Fantastic! This is exactly what I was looking for. I used gluten-free mini tortillas, made a cabbage-mango salsa to place on top of my tacos, and topped everything off with authentic Cotija chee...