Lemon Pepper Butter-Baked Fish
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients48 m servings 350 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Arrange monkfish fillets in a rectangular glass baking dish without overlapping. Season with lemon-pepper seasoning and sea salt on both sides.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in lemon juice. Pour over monkfish.
- Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in the same saucepan. Spoon bread crumb mixture over the fish, coating evenly.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven until monkfish is flaky and tender, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use fresh or frozen tilapia or flounder instead of the monkfish if preferred. Thaw the fish if frozen.
- Use lemon-pepper seasoning without garlic if possible.
- This recipe is "modification-friendly". Feel free to adjust the seasoning to your taste. Alternate seasonings may be used and the lemon juice may be omitted if you don't like it, but I think it adds a nice touch.
Per Serving: 350 calories; 25.8 g fat; 10.5 g carbohydrates; 19 g protein; 90 mg cholesterol; 639 mg sodium. Full nutrition