Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients42 m servings 377 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Heat olive oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Squeeze lemon juice over the onions and add rind in the skillet. Fill the skillet halfway with water; stir in miso paste and vegetable bouillon cube.
- Place salmon fillet skin-side down in the skillet. Pour in enough water to cover and bring to a simmer, about 4 minutes. Add baby bok choy, carrots, and celery. Continue simmering until salmon flakes easily with a fork, 2 to 6 minutes more.
- Transfer salmon fillets to shallow bowls. Remove lemon rind from the skillet and stir enoki mushrooms, watercress, and green onions into the broth. Cook until heated through, about 20 seconds.
- Arrange baby bok choy, carrots, celery, enoki mushrooms, watercress, and green onions around salmon in the bowls. Ladle broth on top.
- Cook's Note:
- Use 10 leaves from a large head of bok choy instead of baby bok choy if preferred.
Per Serving: 377 calories; 13.6 g fat; 21.6 g carbohydrates; 44 g protein; 75 mg cholesterol; 768 mg sodium. Full nutrition