Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients36 m servings 645
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine water, soy sauce, sugar, and sake in a bowl to make broth.
- Arrange beef, tofu, Chinese cabbage, yam noodles, shiitake mushrooms, enoki mushrooms, and green onion on separate plates on the table.
- Heat oil in an electric skillet or a large skillet set over a hot plate at the table. Add beef slices; cook and stir until browned, about 1 minute. Pour in some broth; bring to a boil. Stir in tofu, cabbage, noodles, shiitake mushrooms, enoki mushrooms, and green onion; simmer until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Ladle cooked sukiyaki mixture into serving bowls. Replenish broth in the skillet.
- Crack each egg into a small bowl and beat lightly. Serve sukiyaki alongside eggs for dipping.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If using dried shiitake mushrooms, follow directions on the package to rehydrate.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe contains raw egg. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and the infirm do not consume raw egg. Learn more about egg safety from our article, Making Your Eggs Safe.
Per Serving: 645 calories; 19.6 71.2 40.3 235 2831 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made 2 changes. I fried my tofu separately and added it to the final dish because we like ours crunchy and my other change was bellas instead of shiitake because I had some on hand that needed...