Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 m servings 405 cals
Original recipe yields 1 servings (6 s'mores)
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a small pan with aluminum foil.
- Arrange Snack Factory(R) Pretzel Crisps(R) on prepared pan. Top each with a marshmallow half.
- Broil until the marshmallows are golden brown, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove and set aside.
- Combine chocolate chips and butter in the top of a double boiler over hot water on medium heat. Stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate over the marshmallows.
Per Serving: 405 calories; 21.8 g fat; 57.2 g carbohydrates; 3.3 g protein; 24 mg cholesterol; 267 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I used mini marshmallows because that's what I had. These were good, easy and quick to make.