Dark Chocolate Covered Apricot Pretzel Crisps®
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 72
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 apricot crisps)
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Arrange Snack Factory(R) Pretzel Crisps(R) on sheet.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Dip each apricot in the dark chocolate, allowing excess to drip back into bowl. Place on top of Snack Factory(R) Pretzel Crisp(R).
- Sprinkle lightly with toasted pecans. Allow chocolate to set before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- If you have melted chocolate left over, stir chopped pecans in it and drop by the teaspoon onto waxed paper for a chocolate pecan candy treat.
Per Serving: 72 calories; 2.7 12.5 1.1 0 31 Full nutrition