Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients17 m servings 224
Original recipe yields 12 servings (24 bites)
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Arrange 24 pretzel crisps face down on the sheet.
- Scoop 1 teaspoon peanut butter on each pretzel crisp. Top with the remaining pretzel crisps face up pressing down lightly to flatten into a "sandwich."
- Melt chips or melts in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Use small tongs to dip each "sandwich" into the melted candy (or use a fork or spoon to drizzle the coating over it.) Let excess coating drip into the bowl; place dipped sandwiches onto the baking sheet.
- Let stand until the candy sets. You can speed up the process by placing them in the refrigerator.
- Cook's Note:
- This would be great with chocolate candy melts as well.
Per Serving: 224 calories; 11.6 24.8 5 0 216 Full nutrition