Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 196 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (32 bites)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange Snack Factory(R) Pretzel Crisps(R) on prepared baking sheet.
- Cut each of the 8 caramel rolls into 4 equal pieces. Top each Pretzel Crisp(R) with 1 piece of the roll.
- Bake in preheated oven until light golden in color, 10 to 12 minutes. Allow to cool 10 minutes.
- Top with a teaspoon of the caramel frosting and a sprinkle of sea salt.
Per Serving: 196 calories; 6.6 g fat; 31.3 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 650 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1