Strawberry Banana Pineapple Bites
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 500
Original recipe yields 8 servings (48 bites)
- Place bananas in a bowl; add 1/4 cup of pineapple juice. Toss to coat bananas. Drain. Mix in chopped strawberries.
- Mix cream cheese with a hand mixer at low speed in a small bowl until smooth. Add vanilla yogurt and vanilla extract; beat until combined. Fold in drained pineapple.
- Place a teaspoon of cream cheese mixture on Pretzel Crisps(R). Top with chopped bananas and strawberries. Drizzle with honey. Arrange Pretzel Crisps(R) on a serving tray. Cover tray with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for no more than 2 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Refrigerate for no more than 2 hours. The snacks will get soggy if you refrigerate too long.
Per Serving: 500 calories; 5.5 105.7 11.8 17 1269 Full nutrition