Caramel Apple Brie Pretzel Bites
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 484
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Center a round of brie on the prepared baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven until beginning to soften, about 10 minutes.
- Place butter and brown sugar in a skillet. Cook over medium heat until butter is melted, 1 or 2 minutes. Add apple slices and continue cooking until apples are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Place warm brie on a serving platter. Top with apple mixture and a drizzle of caramel sauce.
- Serve with Snack Factory(R) Original Pretzel Crisps(R)!
You might also like
Per Serving: 484 calories; 23 53.9 18.8 81 985 Full nutrition