Red Raspberry Cheesecake Spread
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 10 m servings 158
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- Place cream cheese in a food processor and pulse until smooth, 8 to 10 pulses. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Process again until smooth. Place half of the mixture into a small glass bowl or other small clear container.
- Place jam in a microwaveable bowl; microwave until smooth and liquefied, about 10 seconds. Stir. If not completely liquefied, microwave another 5 seconds.
- Spread liquefied jam evenly over the top of the cream cheese mixture. Spread over the entire surface to the edges.
- Carefully spread remaining cream cheese mixture on top of the jam. Sprinkle semi sweet chips.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Garnish with raspberries. Spread on Pretzel Crisps(R) or use the spread as a dip.
You might also like
Per Serving: 158 calories; 8.2 19.7 2.6 25 187 Full nutrition