Fricassee de Frango Maravilhoso (Marvelous Brazilian Chicken Fricassee)
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"This fricassee is made of layers of shredded chicken, cream, olives, and corn. The topping is cream cheese and potato sticks. Wonderful!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients58 m servings 857
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking dish with butter.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until softened, about 5 minutes. Add chicken; cook and stir until heated through, 3 to 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Dissolve flour in chicken broth in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil; cook, stirring often, until broth thickens, about 5 minutes. Pour in cream and parsley; mix well until smooth.
- Layer chicken, cream mixture, corn, and olives in the greased baking dish. Cover with cream cheese and potato sticks.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 857 calories; 60.9 33.2 44.6 166 855 Full nutrition