Torta Salgada Facil de Liquidificador (Easy Brazilian Casserole)
made it | 0 reviews |
"If you think blender pie is easy, wait until you make this pie. In addition to being quick and easy, you can vary the filling any way you want."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 340 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a baking dish with butter.
- Spread ham, peas, and corn in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Whisk eggs and flour together in a large bowl. Pour in 3/4 cup plus 1 1/2 tablespoon cold milk and mix until well-combined. Season with salt and pepper and pour into the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is set and edges are golden, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- The ham can be substituted with chicken or tuna if desired.
Per Serving: 340 calories; 20.4 g fat; 15.2 g carbohydrates; 24 g protein; 318 mg cholesterol; 1036 mg sodium. Full nutrition