Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 329 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Prick pie crust all over with a fork; place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden, about 15 minutes. Remove crust and set aside to cool slightly; reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees (190 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and simmer leeks just until tender, about 7 minutes; drain thoroughly.
- Whisk eggs, heavy cream, milk, chives, nutmeg, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Spread leeks evenly over bottom of pie crust; dot with goat cheese. Pour egg mixture over leeks.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffed, lightly browned, and a sharp knife inserted near the center comes out clean, 40 to 50 minutes. Remove to cool until warm or room temperature before serving.
Per Serving: 329 calories; 23.2 g fat; 22.1 g carbohydrates; 8.8 g protein; 129 mg cholesterol; 361 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This was a really good quiche. Easy to make and the flavors worked well together. I'm not sure if I could really notice the nutmeg but I put it in there anyway. Make sure you measure everything ...
I love the recipe but my crust was almost burnt after baking the filling. Next time I will prebake the crust for less time.
I have a B&B and made this because I had goat cheese on hand. I added bacon. Everyone loved this quiche!