Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 313 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease an 8x10-inch casserole dish.
- Make 1/2-inch slits in pork roast using a sharp knife. Slice 2 garlic cloves; place garlic slices into the slits in pork roast.
- Place mushrooms in the bottom of the prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper over mushrooms; grate remaining garlic clove with a microplane grater over mushrooms.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; place pork in hot skillet and cook, turning, until lightly browned on all sides, about 5 minutes. Transfer pork to the casserole dish.
- Stir white wine and chicken stock together in a cup; pour into the skillet and bring to a boil while scraping the browned bits of food off the bottom of the skillet with a wooden spoon. Pour wine mixture over pork.
- Roast in the preheated oven until pork is slightly pink in the center, about 50 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Transfer roast to a warm serving dish; cover to keep warm.
- Pour drippings with mushroom mixture into a saucepan; bring to a boil and cook until liquid is reduced by half. Stir cornstarch into water until smooth; pour into drippings and cook until thickened, about 3 minutes. Slice pork roast and serve with mushroom pan sauce.
Per Serving: 313 calories; 13.8 g fat; 1.9 g carbohydrates; 39.1 g protein; 109 mg cholesterol; 107 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 13
7.31.16 My mother always put garlic slices in her pork roast, and it adds incredible flavor particularly in a boneless pork loin. The mushrooms were a nice touch and enhanced the gravy. Ther...
My husband says, "ten stars!!!" Yep, this will now be in my menu line up. Easy, quick and delicious! I'm so glad I found this recipe! Thanks!!
Quick and easy, very tasty, the gravy is even better the next day, we also rubbed the pork down with the same spices, we will definitely make this again.
Delicious, a great way to serve a pork loin. Only thing i did was use fresh herbs. Have made this a few times and it is my go to pork loin recipe. Love the flavors. Thank you Bren for a great re...
I made this and was very pleased at how moist the meat turned out to be. Very delish!
I made this last night and it was delicious. Very tasty and moist. Didn't have chicken broth so used beef, and lots of mushrooms. Definitely will make this again.