Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 224 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 burgers)
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook and stir onion and garlic until soft and fragrant, about 3 minutes; remove from heat.
- Stir ground turkey, turkey sausage, egg, parsley, onion mixture, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Use an ice cream scoop to measure 8 equal portions; pat each portion gently into a burger shape.
- Pan fry the burgers in a large skillet over medium-low heat until browned and the meat is no longer pink inside, about 4 minutes per side. An instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the center of the burgers should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees F).
- Cook's Notes:
- Burger patties can be made ahead. Refrigerate patties, covered, after Step 2, or place patties in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with plastic wrap and freeze until solid; store frozen patties into a resealable plastic freezer bag.
- You can also grill patties. Preheat a grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill until browned and the meat is no longer pink inside, about 4 minutes per side. An instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the center of the burgers should read at least 145 degrees F (65 degrees F).
Per Serving: 224 calories; 14.6 g fat; 1.2 g carbohydrates; 22.5 g protein; 111 mg cholesterol; 538 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1