Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 45
Original recipe yields 100 servings (100 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine durian and heavy cream in a saucepan over low heat; heat until durian is softened and no chunks remain, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer durian mixture to a bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Add confectioners' sugar, butter, and cream cheese; beat together until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolks and vanilla extract. Add flour, cream of tartar, and salt; mix until dough is evenly combined.
- Spoon dough into a piping bag fitted with round tip. Pipe out small circles of dough onto the lined baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Let rest on the baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Instead of piping the dough, you can also use a cookie press or just a tablespoon.
Per Serving: 45 calories; 2.4 5.5 0.6 10 17 Full nutrition