Ingredients8 h 55 m servings 236
- Mix soy sauce, brown sugar, rock salt, and black pepper together in a saucepan; bring to a boil and cook until sugar and salt are dissolved, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and cool marinade.
- Cut salmon into strips, with or without the skin. Pour marinade into a shallow bowl and lay salmon strips into the shallow bowl. Refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 185 degrees F (85 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack on top. Lay salmon strips on the wire rack, discarding extra marinade.
- Place the sheet of salmon in the oven until dehydrated, about 8 hours.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 236 calories; 12.3 6.4 23.6 67 1406 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Turned out way better keeping on wire rack while in oven. Took way less time and actually thoroughly derided. Love this recipe
i did jazz it up with a tablespoon of Chile/Lime Salt and 2 tsp of crushed ginger...Added some real zing...Good Job !Dylan