Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 h 10 m servings 232 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Slice salmon fillets into 4 equal sections, width-wise. Rotate each section 90 degrees and slice lengthwise, about 1/4-inch thick. Remove pin bones with needle-nose pliers. Don't slice bony sections near the center of the fillet.
- Stir soy sauce, molasses, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, black pepper, liquid smoke, and hot sauce together in a glass or plastic bowl until marinade is well-mixed. Place salmon in the marinade, ensuring every strip is covered. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Remove salmon from bowl and drain liquid using a colander. Pat the salmon dry using paper towels.
- Place each salmon strip in a dehydrator and run the dehydrator according to manufacturer's instructions until desired doneness is reached, about 6 hours. Check every few hours for doneness.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 232 calories; 10.5 g fat; 7.5 g carbohydrates; 25.6 g protein; 77 mg cholesterol; 1317 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1