Szechuan Green Beans
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 86
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Cook and stir peppercorns in a dry skillet over medium heat until aromatic, 2 to 3 minutes. Grind peppercorns using a mortar and pestle.
- Heat peanut oil in a small skillet over medium heat; add garlic and cook until lightly browned, about 1 minute. Mix ground peppercorns and ginger into garlic.
- Mix red wine vinegar, soy sauce, green onion, hoisin sauce, and sesame oil into garlic mixture; cook and stir until sauce is heated through, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add green beans, cover, and steam until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Toss green beans and sauce together in a bowl; top with sesame seeds.
Per Serving: 86 calories; 5.3 8.5 2.4 < 1 724 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1