Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 746
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place an 8x8-inch glass baking dish in the preheating oven to warm briefly. Remove and add coconut oil, 1 teaspoon turmeric, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Stir in lentils.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lentils are warmed through, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and oregano over tomato slices. Remove lentils from the oven and layer tomato slices and accumulated juices on top. Pour boiling water over tomatoes.
- Continue baking until tomatoes soften, about 10 minutes.
- Toss remaining 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, chicken, avocado, Kalamata olives, and macadamia nut oil together in a small bowl. Remove lentils from the oven and spread chicken mixture on top.
- Return to the oven and bake until flavors combine, about 10 minutes more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 746 calories; 51.1 41.1 40.2 89 1286 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1