Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients26 m servings 420 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 large omelet)
- Dust artichoke hearts with flour, shaking off any excess.
- Heat 6 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Saute artichokes, stirring often, until lightly browned, about 8 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Discard oil.
- Whisk eggs lightly in a bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in the skillet. Arrange artichokes in the skillet. Pour eggs over artichokes. Cook until lightly browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Flip omelet carefully and continue cooking until firm and lightly browned on second side, about 4 minutes more.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of olive oil. The actual amount consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 420 calories; 34.6 g fat; 16.8 g carbohydrates; 10.9 g protein; 232 mg cholesterol; 153 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1