Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 8 m servings 183
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 brownies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread almonds in an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Toast almonds in the preheating oven until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and let cool.
- Combine brownie mix, fudge packet, and oil in a large bowl.
- Whisk water, yogurt, and vanilla extract together in a glass measuring cup using a fork. Pour over brownie mix in the bowl; stir until batter is well-blended, 40 to 50 strokes.
- Line the baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving an overhang on each side. Spray aluminum foil with cooking spray. Pour batter into the pan. Spread almonds on top.
- Bake brownies in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted 1 inch from the edge comes out clean, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Let brownies stand until cooled, at least 15 minutes, before lifting out of the pan and cutting into squares.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- To make these vegan, substitute 1/4 cup applesauce or mashed banana for the yogurt.
- Substitute pecans or walnuts for the almonds if desired.
- Baking time might vary based on the brownie mix you use. Check the package for detailed baking time.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 183 calories; 9 25.7 2.1 < 1 101 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Yummy! great fudgy taste but since no eggs texture is a bit loose