Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients33 m servings 155
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups or line with cupcake liners.
- Place oats, cocoa powder, and peanuts in a blender; blend to mix. Pour into a large bowl.
- Combine coffee, eggs, banana, honey, maple syrup, and vanilla extract in the blender; puree until smooth. Pour over oat mixture and beat to combine batter. Add baking soda and baking powder; mix until just combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 155 calories; 4.8 25.8 5.2 46 200 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1