Tomates Farcies (Stuffed Tomatoes)
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 327
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 stuffed tomatoes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Slice tops off the tomatoes and reserve. Scoop out the pulp with a spoon and place, with juices, in a bowl.
- Sprinkle some salt into each tomato and set upside down in a casserole dish to drain excess juice. Chop tomato flesh into smaller pieces and place in the casserole dish.
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, herbes de Provence, garlic powder, and black pepper in the bowl; mix together with your hands. Turn tomatoes over and stuff them with beef mixture so that a small amount rises over the top. Cover with reserved tops.
- Roll up any leftover beef mixture into small bowls and place in the casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tomatoes are tender and beef is cooked through, 40 to 45 minutes.
Per Serving: 327 calories; 18.7 17.2 22.2 70 213 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1