Low-Calorie Root Beer Mocha Frappe
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 218
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Pour root beer into an ice cube tray, adding water to fill the tray as needed.
- Freeze until solid, 2 to 3 hours.
- Combine frozen root beer, milk, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, instant coffee, vanilla extract, and sweetener in a blender; blend until smooth.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use diet or regular root beer. Use decaf or regular coffee.
- Substitute 2% or whole milk for the skim if preferred.
- Substitute sugar for the artificial sweetener if desired.
Per Serving: 218 calories; 0.1 47.2 7.9 3 106 Full nutrition