Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 34 m servings 194
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Pound shallot, lemongrass, chile pepper, garlic, and ginger into a coarse paste in a mortar and pestle. Mix in fish sauce, vegetable oil, sugar, and oyster sauce.
- Place chicken strips in a large resealable plastic bag; add paste and toss to coat. Let chicken marinate in the refrigerator, at least 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Thread marinated chicken onto skewers. Grill until chicken is golden brown, 2 to 4 minutes per side.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't have a mortar and pestle, you can make the marinade in a small food processor.
Per Serving: 194 calories; 6.2 9.3 24.5 65 347 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1