Ingredients45 m servings 355
- Combine Cheddar cheese, flour, butter, and salt in a food processor; pulse until dough is consistency of course sand. Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough is moistened.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll dough onto a lightly floured work surface and cut into desired shapes using a cookie cutter. If you choose to use a fish cut-out, use a toothpick to make faces. Arrange shapes on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and crispy, 15 to 16 minutes.
Per Serving: 355 calories; 24.5 19.7 14 72 697 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I had fun making these, and they tasted great too. I sprinkled with salt on top just before baking.
Nice, home made cheez-its. I added a tablespoon of fresh chopped rosemary. The house smells great. A bit on the oily side.
Thank you for this recipe. I used half whole wheat flour and half all purpose flour. I only had white cheddar so I added a sprinkle of turmeric to give a yellow colour. I also added 1/4 teaspoon...
Easy to make! I usually have all the ingredients on hand. Delicious!!!