Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 471 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Arrange frozen French fries in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 20 minutes; keep warm.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; crumble when cool enough to handle.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat; spray with cooking spray. Crack eggs into skillet; season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium low, cover skillet loosely, and cook until egg whites are firm and yolks are still runny, about 3 minutes.
- Divide French fries onto 4 plates; sprinkle evenly with crumbled bacon. Drizzle each serving with hollandaise sauce, sprinkle with chives, and top with an egg.
- Cook's Note:
- I make Blender Hollandaise Sauce for this dish, but you can also buy prepared hollandaise sauce or prepare it from a packet mix.
Per Serving: 471 calories; 30.8 g fat; 28.9 g carbohydrates; 20 g protein; 306 mg cholesterol; 1194 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
4.75, Hollandaise Sauce isn't only for asparagus and Eggs Benedict! Very nice, decadent and tasty! Thanks for the recipe Chef V.