Ingredients1 h 29 m servings 165
- Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well done, 165 degrees F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Add garlic, ginger, soy sauce, brown sugar, green onions and red bell pepper. Cook 7 minutes or until garlic is soft.
- Stir in mint leaves. Immediately transfer meat to a shallow dish and chill 1 hour.
- Remove core from head of lettuce; separate, wash and dry leaves.
- Spoon chilled turkey mixture in lettuce cups.
Per Serving: 165 calories; 1.7 9.3 28 46 443 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This was a good starting place. I substituted ground chicken (sorry Jeanie), used sesame oil with a couple of shakes of cayenne for cooking the chicken and added a dollop of oyster sauce when a...
This recipe is delicious, the whole family loves it, even my picky 3 year old. I felt there was something missing though and added some oyster sauce. It also could do with a little heat, since...
I added 1/4 of worcestershire sauce to give it more of an Asian flair.