Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 29 m servings 165 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well done, 165 degrees F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Add garlic, ginger, soy sauce, brown sugar, green onions and red bell pepper. Cook 7 minutes or until garlic is soft.
- Stir in mint leaves. Immediately transfer meat to a shallow dish and chill 1 hour.
- Remove core from head of lettuce; separate, wash and dry leaves.
- Spoon chilled turkey mixture in lettuce cups.
Per Serving: 165 calories; 1.7 g fat; 9.3 g carbohydrates; 28 g protein; 46 mg cholesterol; 443 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2