Ingredients21 m servings 268
- Season chicken with seasoning blend. Heat skillet over medium-high heat and add oil. Carefully add chicken to oil; cook and stir until fully cooked and no longer pink inside, about 6 minutes. Transfer chicken to a bowl.
- Stir vegetable blend, beans and half of the tomatoes into the same skillet. Cook until coated with oil and vegetables begin to soften, about 3 minutes. Transfer mixture to the bowl with chicken.
- Stir together Knorr(R) Fiesta Sides(TM) - Spanish Rice and 2 cups water in the same skillet. Bring to a boil; stir. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook until rice is tender, about 7 minutes. Stir in chicken and vegetables. Cook until heated through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in remaining tomatoes and chopped cilantro. Top with chili-lime flavor tortilla strips and serve immediately.
- Recipe Inspiration:
- Flavors of America is the inspiration of this recipe but in particular the delicious flavors, colors and spices of Texan cuisine.
Per Serving: 268 calories; 5.2 24.2 18.1 29 164 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Too much work for mediocre results. The boxed helper mix is just as good, sorry.
This was delicious! I used a mixture of Season All seasoned salt and chili powder for the seasoning blend. The only change I really made to the recipe was cooking the rice in chicken broth inste...