Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 184 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Soak cashews in a bowl of water for 1 to 2 hours; drain.
- Blend soaked cashews, coconut milk, honey, and coconut oil in a blender until dip is smooth. Transfer dip to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Spread flaked coconut onto a baking sheet.
- Broil coconut in the preheated oven, watching the whole time, until coconut is toasted, 10 seconds to 1 minute. Remove baking sheet from oven and cool coconut.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Thread pineapple and mango onto skewers.
- Place skewers onto the preheated grill; cook, turning once, about 1 minute per side.
- Sprinkle toasted coconut over dip and serve alongside skewers.
Per Serving: 184 calories; 14.2 g fat; 15 g carbohydrates; 2.4 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 8 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
It came out very watery. I added 11/2 containers of cool whip to thicken and make it usable. The flavor was good though.