Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 327 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9-inch cake)
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees F (170 degrees C). Place butter in a 9-inch round cake pan and melt in the oven as it preheats.
- Remove pan from oven and sprinkle brown sugar evenly over melted butter. Arrange nectarine pieces on the brown sugar layer.
- Gently whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Beat unsalted butter and white sugar together in a separate bowl until creamy and smooth; add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat vanilla extract into the creamed butter mixture. Add flour mixture to creamed butter mixture; beat on low speed just until batter is combined, about 1 minute. Spread batter over nectarine layer.
- Increase oven temperature to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until cake is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Cool cake in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Run a knife around edge of pan and invert cake onto a serving plate. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Per Serving: 327 calories; 17.5 g fat; 38.7 g carbohydrates; 4.6 g protein; 80 mg cholesterol; 265 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I only changed the pan and added extra fruit! Bundt pan was beautiful! Will taste great with vanilla ice cream!