Actually Delicious Buffalo Turkey Burgers
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 389
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 burgers)
- Preheat a George Foreman(R) Grill or an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Mix ground turkey, onion, panko, 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce, parsley, egg, garlic, celery seed, black pepper, cayenne pepper, paprika, and salt together in a large bowl; form into 12 patties.
- Grill patties on the grill for 3 minutes, flip and continue grilling until cooked through, about 2 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Top each burger with a slice of Monterey Jack cheese and place each inside a bun.
- Mix ranch dressing and 6 tablespoons Buffalo wing sauce together in a bowl; spread onto each burger.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute celery salt for the celery seed and salt ingredients, if desired.
- Substitute hot sauce mixed butter for the buffalo wing sauce, if desired.
Per Serving: 389 calories; 16.2 28.4 32.1 97 1067 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Made as written except that I used Swiss in place of the Monterey Jack because that is what I had on hand. These turned out really good. I did have to add more Panko than the recipe called for ...