Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients21 m servings 698
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Heat a flat griddle pan over medium heat.
- Mix panko, cashews, black pepper, salt, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl. Whisk eggs and milk together in a separate bowl.
- Dust trout with flour until evenly coated. Dip floured trout in egg mixture, then press trout into cashew mixture until thoroughly coated.
- Melt butter and oil together in the hot griddle pan. Place trout, flesh-side down, into the pan and cook for 3 minutes. Flip and cook until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 3 minutes more.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of breading ingredients. The actual amount of breading consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 698 calories; 40.8 34.5 55.4 318 845 Full nutrition